November 7, 2012
Pursuing Post Election Justice
We can all breathe a sigh of relief knowing that good prevailed over evil Tuesday night when Mitt Romney lost the Presidential Election to Barack H. Obama. Perhaps the most evil prospect to lead a nation since George W. Bush, Romney put forth a nightmarish vision for America that was an all out war on women, minorities, homosexuals, and the poor. A lifelong member of the Ku Klux Klan who once called the Emancipation Proclamation the single greatest evil in American History, Romney pledged to abolish the Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. As a supreme elitist with little empathy for those not fortunate enough to become billionaires by bankrupting companies as he did, he advocated genocide of the poor and working class by denying them access to life saving medicines and treatments. He also supported a ban on drugs used to treat AIDS in patients of all socioeconomic classes unless they could prove themselves heterosexual beyond a reasonable doubt. To his constituency of misogynist Christian psychopaths, he sought not only to legalize rape but to force rape victims, if impregnated, to carry their rapists' babies to term while receiving no child support, despite the generous tax credits his plan would have awarded to rapists. His platform was wicked enough to have been drafted by the Devil himself.
Now that our leadership is secure in the hands of Barack Obama, I call on our Justice Department to take swift action against the Mormon ex-Governor for the numerous crimes he committed on the campaign trail. Among them:
- His menacing body language and disrespectful criticisms during the second debate
- His perjurious statements during all three debates
- His failure to concede the election until late into the night, demonstrative of an aborted attempt to overthrow the government and warranting a conspiracy charge
- His attempt to commit voter fraud by purchasing the firm that supplies voting machines to several key districts; though also a botched undertaking, this surely also warrants a conspiracy charge
- His opposition to numerous policies our President initiated for the good of the country which can be called nothing short of treason
And the list goes on and on.
With the election over, the time has come to seek justice. This was far too close a call with disaster to go unanswered. We need to send a message to future Republican candidates that we won’t accept their assault on our values and way of life and if they wish to challenge our Commander in Chief and his party, their actions will not go unpunished. Let us prosecute Mitt Romney to the fullest extent of the Law and see to it that he spends the 2016 election season behind bars.